We have started new website of Reference Notes where you will find Notes, Question Paper, Solution, Old is Gold, Educational Software of all level. The location is www.MeroSpark.com . We are transferring all content from here to our new site.

Essay on "National Unity" | Free Writing

National Unity
Free Writing | Essay
National Unity

Write an essay on “National Unity” in about 150-200 words.
National unity means one nation as a whole formed in a one complete nation. Many people of different castes live in the same nation. They speak different languages. They have different modes of living and different religions. There are Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Sikhs etc. though we have unity.

We can give several examples of the power of unity. Power lies in unity, not in diversity. A drop of water is not too strong enough to wash anything away the whole villages. A thin thread is very weak. Even a child can break it but when a number of threads are woven into a thick rope that an elephant can’t break so what made a feeble thread so strong. So unit is strength or power.

Unity brings peace and development. If we have good relationship with others our enemies can’t take advantage. It always drives peace. If there is peace the development works can run smoothly throughout the country. Now a day we have a glance of peace but the development works hasn't been run as usual. Because of lack of political instability and wrong ideology people are being divided into groups in the name of region, castes and religions. The poverty is being increased day by day.

The government of Nepal has always urged the people to realize the value of national unity. The villagers have to be given the education about national unity. There should be punishment for criminal works otherwise a person can be hanged and died miserably.

Read This Also:
Don't forget to LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT. Please join with us on Facebook and Google+ for daily Notes or Subscribe for our Email Updates.

13 comments:

  1. The links and resources posted by you in the blog are very useful about Essay Writing Service for me! I was looking for this exact and particular i

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your essay review online is long or it's a thesis, you need to prepare little drafts of paragraphs and so attempt to target every paragraph. attempt to build tips about these paragraphs, which is able to assist you throughout the assembly of all paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the way you put together everything, there is certainly no need to go any further to look for any additional information. You mentioned each and everything that too with much of ease.

    Assignment writing services

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just searching for relevant on this topic and came across your blog post. You provided me with very useful information. Thank you so much!
    Online paper writing service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally, I got what I was looking for. Don’t have enough words to thank you that you choose this particular topic to write about. Feeling really satisfied after reading
    Best Business Plan writing services

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiring academic editing services can bring several benefits your way. The experts on board academic editing services can help you meet your writing goals and showcase your papers as proof of professionalism and attention to detail. See more report writing help

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ask yourself what could be better than good-quality essay and the answer is the mind that produces a quality work of literature. and we need to feed that mind with good literature as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to write an essay on “National unity” . It is really very important blog for me. Now I visit this blog and read all information. I am really satisfy for your great content. Today I will start write an essay. I hope cheap essay writing service will help me to complete my task. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Probably the most necessary advantage can be that an sum it up makes it tours for book lovers simple arrange your opinions along with create this article from this, instead of begin generating out of the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you !! It really helped me a lot 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you !! It really helped me a lot 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. A good essay for 150-200 words. I believe that the essay is not finished. It has something to add. When you're done with this essay, embarking on a new. I am writing here paid paper writing. And I advise you to try yourself as a writer. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to Comment. If you want any Notes, Guides or Information Write on Comment Box.