We have started new website of Reference Notes where you will find Notes, Question Paper, Solution, Old is Gold, Educational Software of all level. The location is www.MeroSpark.com . We are transferring all content from here to our new site.

Paragraph Writing - Its 12+ Example ( Solved Questions )

Paragraph Writing - Its 10+ Example ( Solved Questions ) Class: 11
Compositions | Free Writing
Paragraph Writing - Its 12+ Example ( Solved Questions )
Class: 11

Write about a dream that you have seen recently. [ Paragraph 1 ]
Yesterday I saw a terrible dream about a Ghost. In my dream, I found myself sitting with my friends in the jungle. When I was a little away from my friends, I saw a ghost dancing around me. It was telling me that I was going to be killed. In my dream, I cried so badly. I was asking for a help. My friends did not listen to me what I was saying. I fell in a critical condition. I thought I had to kill the ghost. Then, the fight began between the ghost and me. The ghost had had very sharp claws and redred eyes. It was so furious and so was I. I tried to thrash it on the stone. Fortunately, I succeeded on my own and the ghost was thrown into the river nearby.Finally, I went to my friends who were looking at me. They asked me how the fight was like. I also narrated the event as it was happened. The next day, the result of my dream came true. I got the first division in exam.


Read This Also:
Don't forget to LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT. Please join with us on Facebook, Google+ for daily Notes or Subscribe for our Email Updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to Comment. If you want any Notes, Guides or Information Write on Comment Box.