We have started new website of Reference Notes where you will find Notes, Question Paper, Solution, Old is Gold, Educational Software of all level. The location is www.MeroSpark.com . We are transferring all content from here to our new site.

Shall I Compare Thee To a Summer's Day - Summary | Major (Optional) English Class 12

Shall I Compare Thee To a Summer's Day
Major English | Notes
Summary of "Shall I Compare Thee To a Summer's Day"
Major (Optional) English
Class: 12 | Unit: Generations
William Shakespear

The poem starts with a flattering question to the beloved—"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?" The beloved is both "more lovely and more temperate" than a summer's day. The speaker lists some negative things about summer: it is short, rough winds in summer disturb the buds, sometimes the sunshine makes the temperature too hot and other times sun often hides behind clouds.


Read This Also:
Don't forget to Like, Share and Comment. Please join with us on Facebook and Google+ or subscribe email updates for daily notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to Comment. If you want any Notes, Guides or Information Write on Comment Box.