Free Writing
Letter Writing - Three Examples For Exam
Letter Writing - Three Examples For Exam
1. Write a letter to a foreign friend giving an account of your village.
Butwal
16 May 2005.
Dear Mike,
I received your letter yesterday. I’m glad to know that you intend to visit Nepal this autumn. My joy was doubled to know that you would like to visit us in my village for a day or two. My family and I will, indeed, be delighted to have you here with us. Ours is a small village, far from the main highway in the western part
of Nepal. It’s name Simalpani. It lacks most of the modern amenities like electricity, tap water and telephones. One has to commute long distances to fetch water from streams and get the daily essentials. The houses are simple, made of mud and thatch. But in the scorching heat, they help us keep cool. So life is not all comforts here. But the discomfort is more than made up by the green hills surrounding it, unpolluted environment, pure and organic food. People are simple, honest and hardworking. They are helpful and live in peace and harmony. I’m sure you will enjoy peace and beauty of the village. I look forward to welcoming you here.
of Nepal. It’s name Simalpani. It lacks most of the modern amenities like electricity, tap water and telephones. One has to commute long distances to fetch water from streams and get the daily essentials. The houses are simple, made of mud and thatch. But in the scorching heat, they help us keep cool. So life is not all comforts here. But the discomfort is more than made up by the green hills surrounding it, unpolluted environment, pure and organic food. People are simple, honest and hardworking. They are helpful and live in peace and harmony. I’m sure you will enjoy peace and beauty of the village. I look forward to welcoming you here.
Yours lovingly
Bipin
This content is Moved to our new site => http://www.merospark.com/hseb-notes/letter-writing-three-solved-examples-for-exam/
Source (HSEB Teaching Source Material for Teachers)
Read This Also:
- Link English - Complete Notes and Guides | Class 11
- The Magic of Words - Complete Summary | Compulsory English Class 11
- The Heritage of Words - Complete Summary | Compulsory English Class 12
- Essay on "Condition of Woman in Nepali Society" | Free Writing
Don't forget to LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT. Please join with us on Facebook and Google+ or Subscribe for email updates for daily notes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't forget to Comment. If you want any Notes, Guides or Information Write on Comment Box.