We have started new website of Reference Notes where you will find Notes, Question Paper, Solution, Old is Gold, Educational Software of all level. The location is www.MeroSpark.com . We are transferring all content from here to our new site.

Dreams Made By Jr. Martin Luther King In His Speech "I Have A Dream"

Dreams Made By Jr. Martin Luther King In His Speech "I Have A Dream"
English | Grade XII
Dreams Made By Jr. Martin Luther King In His Speech "I Have A Dream"

About the text
"I have a dream" is a political speech made by martin Luther king. jr. after the independence of black people. Martin Luther forwards the history of America. the problems faced by black people suggestions to his followers. warning to the government and his wishes. he describe apartheid (discrimination on the basis of color) as the extreme point of human cruelty, and demands for its end.

Some of the dreams made by Jr. Martin Luther King in his speech “I HAVE A DREAM”:

  1. He had a dream that one day his nation will rise up and live out with the true meaning of its creed holding the equality of all people living in U.S.
  2. He had a dream that one day the hills of Georgia the sons of farmer, slaves(Blacks) and the sons of former slave owners (Whites) will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood.



Read this Also:
Don't forget to LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT. Please join with us on Facebook and Google+ or Subscribe Email Updates for daily Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to Comment. If you want any Notes, Guides or Information Write on Comment Box.