Model Question Paper
Set Three | Compulsory English
Grade XII
Full marks: 100 | Pass marks: 40 Time: 3 hours
1. Read the following passage and answer the question below; [5*3=15]
I must have been very young at the time. While I don’t remember exactly how old was I, i do remember that when people saw me with my grandfather they would pat me on the head and give my cheek a pinch-thing they didn’t do to my grandfather.
The strange thing was that I never used to go out with my father, rather it was my grandfather who would take me with him wherever he went, except for the morning when I would go to mosque to learn the Koran while most of the children of my age grumbled at having to go to mosque to learn the Koran, I used to love it. The reason was, no doubt, that I was quick at learning by heart and the teacher always asked me to stand up and recite the chapter of the Merciful whenever we had visitors, who would pat me on my head. Directly after we finished our Koran reading in the morning, I would throw down my wooden slate and dart off, quick as a genie, to my mother, hurriedly swallow down my breakfast, and run off for a bath in the river.
Question Answer:
i. How was the narrator treated by people when they saw him with his grandfather?
ii. What was the strange thing in the life of narrator?
iii. Why did the narrator enjoy going to the mosque?
iv. Whenever the mosque had visitors, what did the narrator’s teacher asked him to do?
v. What did the narrator do after his morning lessons were over?
This content is moved to our new site => http://www.merospark.com/hseb-notes/set-iii-model-question-paper-compulsory-english-grade-xii/
Read This Also:
- SET II - Model Question Paper of Compulsory English Class 12
- SET I - Model Question Paper of Compulsory English Class 12
- SET I - Model Question Paper of Nepali (नेपाली) | Download
- The Heritage of Words - Complete Summary | Compulsory English Class 12
Don't forget to Like, Share and Comment. Please join with us on Facebook and Google+ or subscribe email updates for daily Notes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't forget to Comment. If you want any Notes, Guides or Information Write on Comment Box.