Film Review Example - Free Writing
For: English Students
Write a review of a film or a book that you have recently seen or read.
People watch film, read book for entertainment. I also like to see the films frequently. In the beginning I used to go to the cinema halls to see the films. Now I generally watch the film on TV channels or by using DVD
player. Recently I saw a Hindi film called ‘Tiranga’ acted by Nana and Raj Kumar. The film is filled with the emotion of patriotism. They fought to save their country from terrorist. A villain called
player. Recently I saw a Hindi film called ‘Tiranga’ acted by Nana and Raj Kumar. The film is filled with the emotion of patriotism. They fought to save their country from terrorist. A villain called
This content is Moved to our new site => http://www.merospark.com/hseb-notes/review-writing-of-film-or-book-solved-example/
Read This Also:
- Six Important Essay For Exam With Topics For Practice
- Link English - Complete Notes and Guides | Class 11
- Conjunctions - Grammar | Link English Class 11
- Finding Meanings of Words in Dictionary | Link English
Don't forget to Like, Share and Comment. Please join with us on Facebook and Google+ or subscribe email updates for daily Notes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't forget to Comment. If you want any Notes, Guides or Information Write on Comment Box.