Format | Project Report
HSEB Format of Project Report of Marketing
Class : 12
HSEB Format of Project Report of Marketing
Class : 12
Any research report or project report consists of three sections:
I. Preliminary Section;
II. Main Body of the Report; and
III. Supplementary Section.
I) Preliminary Section:
1.1 Cover page
1.2 Recommendation Letter from the Supervisor (if any)
1.3 Approval letter from the college
This Content is Moved to => http://www.merospark.com/hseb-notes/format-project-report-marketing-management-class-12/
Read This Also:
- The Heritage of Words - Complete Summary | Compulsory English Class 12
- Old Question Paper 2070 - Compulsory English Class 12 | Download
- I Have a Dream - Summary | The Heritage of Words
- The Last Voyage of the Ghost Ship - Summary | The Heritage of Words
Don't forget to LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT. Please join with us on Facebook, Google+ or subscribe for email updates for daily Notes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't forget to Comment. If you want any Notes, Guides or Information Write on Comment Box.